To all supporters of startups out there!
You know that startups always have problems to get money.
- they have not enough money themselve
- they already invested fff-money (family, friends, and fools)
- they are discussing with banks - all the time - OK. no comment on that
- they try to get support from government - OK. very formal. very complicated. very late.
- business angels - OK. I am one of them, but i do not have enough money, either.
- venture capitalists - well, you have to go to US or to London, but forget (at the moment) Central Europe
OK. One option is valid: crowd funding. LIVE crowd funding.
go for it! this week! in Germany: www.seedlounge.com.
it's time to support our future!